Friday, November 30, 2012

She's here!

It's been a long time coming, but my new baby arrived tonight.

My laptop is here!

I know this sounds ridiculous, but not having a decent computer drove me nuts. It was particularly difficult to get any work done when I was at home. And remember when I justified my laptop purchase by saying B's computer was on its last legs? Well, it decided about three days ago that it wasn't going to turn on any more. So I made a good call on this one (that's my story and I'm sticking to it).

I like the laptop so far, but I'm not so sure about Windows 8. It's...different. I'm sure I'll get used to it, but it's kinda been a pain so far.

Anyway, I just wanted to share my excitement. Hopefully being able to blog from the couch will make me start writing more frequently!

1 comment:

Laura Diniwilk said...

Yay, looking forward to more posts! My last laptop purchase was a mac, but the CW keeps showing a lot of commercials that make windows 8 look pretty cool. I'm sure you'll love it once you get used to it!