Sunday, November 11, 2012

NaBlo' no mo'

Just some randoms...
  • I'm not doing NaBloPoMo this year. I've (mostly) enjoyed doing it the past few years, but couldn't bring myself to commit this year. A big part of this was knowing that I was going to fail. I'm not the most gracious fail-er, so I decided not to set myself up for it.

  • I'm very (very) slowly trying to creep out from my self-imposed quarantine right now. It's hard. Hiding from people is so much easier than interacting with them.

  • Today is one of those days when I wanted to kick B in the nuts more than anything else in the whole wide world. But I refrained. I'm such a good wife.

  • I missed The Blathering this year because I dithered about going too long and it sold out (same with PJs at TJ's, by the way). The Twitter-induced Blathering envy  this weekend was crazy. I want to meet my imaginary friends and have fun, too!

  • I'm pretty sure my children are going to drive me into an early grave. W's current weapon of choice is "Why?" R's is screaming when I don't immediately understand what he's asking/telling me. The joys of motherhood.

  • I think I'm ready to move the boys into the same bedroom. We tried this several months ago and it was an unmitigated disaster. Neither one wanted to sleep, they wouldn't stay in bed, and the lost sleep made for some VERY cranky mornings. Does anyone who's done this before have some tips on making it work?

  • The boys all went to a family reunion sort of thing for B's family today. I had several hours to myself to spend cleaning. I also have tomorrow off for Veteran's Day, and I'm sending the boys to daycare (hey, we're paying for it one way or the other...might as well take advantage!) so I'll have several more hours to clean. It's sad how excited this makes me. My life is super lame.

2 comments:

Laura Diniwilk said...

Someone just dropped out of PJs...I bet a nice note to Kelly would get you in if you wanted to go. We could talk about our Things and eat our feelings all weekend, it would be sweet :)

click here said...

I felt eager to ask my cousin who is in the same situation.