I, like everyone, have expectations of the people living in my home. I don't think they're unreasonable, but it seems that those living in my household - me included - have difficulty meeting my expectations. Seeing that I live in the midst of it, I need some perspective. Are my expectations unreasonable?
My familial expectations:
- Treat each other respectfully.
- Do your part of the housework.
- If one spouse is extra busy/sick/out of town/otherwise unavailable, the other should step up to assist with the unavailable spouse's household responsibilities.
- Childcare duties should be shared equally.
- Take the initiative to help out; don't wait to be
- Cooperate and work for the good of the whole family.
So, what do you think? Am I being unreasonable? What are some of your family expectations?