Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Phoning it in

Earlier today, I decided that I was phoning in my NaBloPoMo post today because I was crabby and didn't feel like writing. Little did I know that my in-my-head post title would turn out to be so accurate. Apparently, the boys knocked my laptop off the shelf while I was gone, and I'm pretty sure they killed it. I am NOT happy about this.

Also, for accountability sake, I'm letting you all know that I'm off work on bedrest until after Thanksgiving. I'l fill in the details later, but if I use the excuse that I'm too busy or have too much going on when I forget to e-mail/call/write/send you a birthday present/whatever, feel free to call me on it. I've got nothing but time for the next 12 days.

Also also, phone blogging sucks. Not that I've mentioned that before or anything.

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Let me know if you want someone to keep you company on your break. =0)

Doing My Best said...

I'm sorry about your computer but glad to hear that you're on bedrest!! I hope your body is able to heal quickly now!!