Friday, November 4, 2011

Faking thanks

I hate the world and most of its inhabitants today, but rather than regale you with my sob story, I'll give you five (-ish...I'm not sure I'm up to that many tonight) things I'm thankful for.
  1. B not having class tonight for the first time in almost a week. It's giving me a chance to hide from the children and be miserable in peace.
  2. Diet Coke. I'm never NOT thankful for that stuff.
  3. Laying down. My butt hurts like a mother today, and sitting at work has been brutal.
  4. Crappy Day Presents. Seriously, these are the best idea EVER. (If you've never given/gotten one and are intrigued, Doing My Best is hosting a CDP exchange. Check it out here.)
  5. Sleep. Because, obviously.
Hey look. I did it. Yay. Now off to go wallow some more.

1 comment:

Laura Diniwilk said...

I came over because I was on the CDP page reading everyone's answers, trying to plan packages even though we haven't gotten our assignments yet. I saw that you love all of my very favorite things - diet coke, burt's bees, pajama pants, and comfy socks - and I had to come over and say hi. And of course you are from Ohio, because I was JUST SAYING I hardly knew of any other Ohio bloggers.