I hate the world and most of its inhabitants today, but rather than regale you with my sob story, I'll give you five (-ish...I'm not sure I'm up to that many tonight) things I'm thankful for.
- B not having class tonight for the first time in almost a week. It's giving me a chance to hide from the children and be miserable in peace.
- Diet Coke. I'm never NOT thankful for that stuff.
- Laying down. My butt hurts like a mother today, and sitting at work has been brutal.
- Crappy Day Presents. Seriously, these are the best idea EVER. (If you've never given/gotten one and are intrigued, Doing My Best is hosting a CDP exchange. Check it out here.)
- Sleep. Because, obviously.