Saturday, February 12, 2011

There's always a straw

I took a huge, scary step tonight. I really don't want to get into the whats and whys of the situation right now. Suffice it to say that the situation has been building for awhile and the final straw was heaped on tonight. I'm putting this out there just to make those of you who follow my life aware that things might be a little rough(er than they have been) in the upcoming days (weeks? months?). Hang in here with me. Hopefully this will blow over and be nothing. But if it doesn't and it is something, I'm going to need more love and support than ever.

Also, blogging from a phone kinda sucks.

4 comments:

Michelle said...

Hanging in there with you Em. Do whatever it's going to take to get better. Love ya.

Kelly said...

I'm here if you ever need to talk Em,seriously. Day or night. Please lean on friends, we do love you and want to be there for you. =0)

Amanda said...

I hope everything is okay...

Tracy said...

Thinking of you as you work through this.