Thursday, November 11, 2010

A nothing kind of day

I had the day off work because of Veterans' Day, and decided to keep the boys home with me (mostly just because I didn't have enough "important" stuff to do around the house to justify paying for daycare on a day off). I had grand plans for the day, but none of us really felt like getting out and about. So we didn't. We stayed in our PJs all day, and played around the house. This afternoon, I took the boys outside to play, and W was still in his jammies. The neighbor gave me a funny look when we went down to their house to play, but oh well.

The things I didn't do today? Balance the checkbook, pay the bills, put the dishes away, run the dishwasher, finish the laundry, put the clothes away, or clean the bathroom. And I truly don't care.

I'm looking forward to another day of it tomorrow.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Good for you! We all need those days.