It's no secret around these parts that I'm not much of a housekeeper. I like my surroundings to be clean and neat, and before I started breeding, mine used to be. Now, however, my house is generally a sty. Most of the time, it's sort of clean, but messy. I'm working on that, but I need some help. So I'm asking anyone who still reads to give me suggestions on the following:
1. Do you have a cleaning schedule? What is it?
2. What is your best tip for cleaning an old, pitted porcelain tub? Anything that gets rid of the gross ring stained into my tub would be awesome.
3. How do you get diaper pails/plastic garbage cans that have ever contained poopy diapers to stop smelling like decaying fecal matter?
4. How do you clean your blinds?
5. Any other helpful hints for me?