Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Sorry for the quiet

Sorry it's been a bit quiet around these parts lately. I've been having a rough go of it the past couple of weeks, and it's been hard to motivate myself to do much more than mope around the house. I'm hoping to get over my little depressive episode and be back to as-close-to-normal as possible soon.

Until then, I leave you with a riddle. How does a grown woman get a giant (roughly one inch by two inch), oval-shaped bruise on her wrist and have absolutely no recollection of how it happened?

If you figure it out, let me know. (Hint: it doesn't involve alcohol. I haven't had a drink in at least a couple of weeks, so UPI is out of the picture).

1 comment:

Kelly said...

From the picture that actually looks like a spider bite. I had a mysterious bruise last week and also have no idea how I got it.