Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Feeling stabby

If this two-year-old crap goes on for too much longer, I have a feeling that someone living in this house (probably me) might not make it out alive. W is driving me absolutely nuts. When he has nights like tonight, I want nothing more than to stab someone (again, probably me).

It doesn't help when B completely loses his shit and needs to leave the house, abandoning me with a screaming baby and a screaming, flailing toddler, so that he doesn't do something stupid.

Like stabbing someone.

Because even when I feel stabby, my stay-the-hell-out-of-prison instinct is much stronger than the stabby instinct. Sometimes I worry that B doesn't quite have that same balance.

Thankfully, the little demons are in bed now, so I've got a few moments to breathe. And I'm happy to report that no one sustained any puncture wounds this evening.

1 comment:

Kerri said...

Oh I hear you! I only have one, but wow - it can be awful to be a mom sometimes!!