Saturday, June 20, 2009

The gays agree with me!

[FYI, this is the post I wrote in my head during a hearing the other day, then promptly forgot by the time I got in front of a computer. It came to me later that night as I was laying in bed not sleeping].

I'm not generally one for fashion (as one look at my wardrobe will tell you), but I've been a devoted reader of Tom & Lorenzo for quite awhile. The other day, they wrote this post discussing People's hottest bachelors. If you scroll down to the bottom of the post, you'll see their opinion on Robert Pattinson.

Let me back up. When the Twilight movie trailers first started appearing, I started having disagreements with my friends about Robert Pattinson. I do NOT think he is attractive. At all. He's creepy looking. I have multiple friends who disagree with me on that point. They think he's hot (BARF!).

Back to TLo's blog post. All they say under Robert Pattinson's photo is "GROSS." (emphasis in original). I couldn't agree more. Knowing that the foremost fashion bloggers out there share my taste in men makes me feel strangely vindicated.

To my friends who think Robert Pattinson is hot: I win, ladies. I win.

2 comments:

Jen said...

I agree. He is gross.

Lori said...

I agree w/you too! Creepy.