Monday, November 3, 2008

Cutest thing in the whole entire world

Alright, I know I'm biased, but seriously, I think I've found the cutest thing in the whole world. Check out this picture and tell me his little hat falling across his eyes while he sleeps isn't just adorable. It does this all the time, and it just cracks me up. I don't know why, but it does.

In other exciting news, I pooped today. This is a bit TMI, I'm sure, but it was super exciting for me, as it was the first time since I had the baby. I was lucky enough to avoid constipation problems during pregnancy, but they seem to have popped up now. Which makes sense, I guess, given the combination of sitting around doing nothing for three days at the hospital (and not doing too much more than that in the three days since we've been home), pain killers, and a not-so-fiber-rich diet. I'm hoping today is the start of the turn around, and pooping won't become a major event for me.

4 comments:

Brittany said...

I could eat him!

Stacey said...

So cute : ) I love when they are all swaddled up, it is so adorable.

hecknoin06 said...

He's so damn cute!!

Kelly said...

Aww he's precious!! =0)