I gave blood at lunchtime and have felt kind of icky since, so you're getting a bunch of nothing tonight.
- It's cold here. It's been cold here for weeks. And we're set to get another 6-8 inches of snow on Sunday. I'm done with winter now, thank you.
- I painted my toes a lovely, springy lavender color tonight to try to fight the blahs brought on by the news of the impending snow storm. It's not really working, but my toes do look pretty.
- I have a date tomorrow night. I have no reason for telling you this other than the satisfaction of being able to write it on my blog without worrying about it showing up as an exhibit in court.
- Remember the other day when I talked about burning out on my job a little right now? Turns out it's not just me. "Radical indifference." Sounds about right.
- BUT! The case that's causing me to hate life might, maybe, possibly be decided soon! Like on Monday, hopefully. I hate to get my hopes up (because I've thought this thing was leaving my desk at least three or four times in the past couple of weeks), but I'm really hoping the judge signs this thing and gets it filed before one of the parties does or files something else stupid.
- I let the boys have a movie night tonight (which means eating dinner (generally pizza) in the living room (something we NEVER do) while watching a movie. It's a huge hit around here). We watched The Lego Movie, and now I have "Everything Is Awesome" stuck in my head. Naturally.
- The countdown to the end of the speech and debate season is at two weeks. I have one more debate to judge on the 21st, and then I'm DONE. I don't really want to judge this debate, but I've
connedconvinced two of my friends from other areas of the state to judge, too, and I'm excited to see both of them.
- I decorated my bedroom tonight! Sort of. I put up a print I finally got a frame for, and hung an empty frame I need to print a picture for. It's nothing much, and I had to use the existing nails, which are all kind of in strange places/at strange heights, but it's decor! This is an improvement for me!
- I planned to go to bed by about 8:30 tonight. Oops.